Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Look Forward To The Challenges Of Life And Work Now

I opened my private practice in June, 1991 in a very small town of North Central Florida. I was the only licensed physical therapist in the practice until 1999. The business provided a means of employment for myself and 4-5 other staff members. I also had a second location that opened in 1995. After almost 15 years with no time away from work and no improvement in my own personal or professional life, I was ready to close the doors and move on to something else. I received a flier from Measurable Solutions about a 3 hour introductory course on managing a physical therapy practice in Orlando and I decided to hear what they had to say. At this point, I had nothing to lose. The whole evening it seemed they could read my mind and understood my concerns. I came to the New Patient Course several weeks later and then after completing it I enrolled in Executive Training. Since receiving this training my practice has grown significantly and I now have the tools and knowledge to create a great working environment for our staff. I continue to provide excellent care to our patients and I have a profitable, stable company that will persist into the future. I look forward to the challenges of life and work now, rather than feel over burdened by the fight to survive. Measurable Solutions has shown me a better way to handle life and work and my world has significantly improved with this technology.

Beth Hicks, PT

To find out more about physical therapy marketing please
Click Here!