Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This is What Other Physical Therapists Have to Say About the New Patient Course!

The workshop enlightened me on how to be proactive and progressive in increasing volume of new patients in my clinics and not be reactive to trends and factors that I have no control over. I am extremely excited about implementing the program as soon as possible. I learned never say never to a successful business if you do it the right way no matter what barriers may block your goals! LH

Many physical therapy marketing seminars that I have attended offered bits of information but really didn’t seem to offer much to take out and utilize in the field. This seminar offers an extraordinary amount of information in regard to making one’s business successful. I had similar ideas to Measurable Solutions, but I really didn’t know how to implement them. Jeff and Shaun are extremely personable and knowledgeable, I usually am ready to go home after most seminars due to boredom or lack of interest, however with Measurable Solutions, I could stay around for a while. The New Patient Course should be a standard for all, with the exception of those in our area. TL

Perspective! I have spent many hours duplicating the efforts of my peers. My success has never been significant enough to warrant a continuation of any particular approach. Changing my perspective and looking at the problem from the eyes of a marketing principle viewpoint has opened my eyes to a whole new potential I have never considered. SJ

I am opening a new private practice in September. After The New Patient Course, I now have an organized way to approach physical therapy marketing, or should I say public relations. I also received some excellent “nuggets” that will help with administration and operation of a new clinic. NT

Before taking this course I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and knew that I needed some help to organize my thoughts and determine my shortcomings as a business owner. I had some fairly good ideas of what they were and attempted to “fix” them on my own, usually sacrificing another area of the business (I am currently the sole staff member, wearing all the hats). This course has given me some very concrete and practice tools to put into place right away to help me build my practice with “patients out the wazoo!” It has helped me see more clearly what it takes to be really successful in business. I now know I have a much better handle on how to “drive the ship.” The overwhelmed feelings are replaced with renewed excitement and energy! KB

I have realized the areas of my practice that need to be addressed. Each of these areas have specific numbers that have immediate and future implications on realizing a now obtainable goal. It thankfully has expanded on my prior goal of putting the patient first in their goals which then allow me to accomplish mine. DR

After completing this course I realized how much control I have over my success as a practitioner. Helping me to identify my weaknesses in turn, I feel, will lead to strengthening them and improving my practice. I am very optimistic and eager to return home and implement some new policies. Thanks for a great course. PS

After attending The New Patient Course I felt a sense of relief knowing there is an effective plan to give me direction in growing my practice. When I came to the course I was completely overwhelmed with my practice and I already feel that I will be able to empower my situation when I return home. (Plus spend more time with my kids and husband!) JH

After a long period of confusion and frustration resulting from feeling trapped in patient care I broke free, free to grow my business. Attempts to market/promote largely failed and I felt lost as to my purpose and direction. I now know what I have to do and feel confident and at peace because of a newfound direction. DC

Before attending this physical therapy marketing seminar, our business was stagnating and morale was low. Now I feel rejuvenated and with new ideas, and I found out what my purpose in Physical Therapy is. This seminar was awesome. I am taking away some incredible ideas which I sincerely believe will help our business. The presenters were interesting and made the entire experience quite enjoyable. I appreciate the opportunity to attend! CM

I have not taken a physical therapy marketing/business expansion workshop previously, but this has been one of the best and useful seminars I have done. Almost everything I had hoped to achieve from this seminar – I did. I was especially please that Shaun was a PT, because he understands the type of business we are in and was able to give us SPECIFIC information and tips that were very helpful. I look forward to applying these principles to our business and I am confident they will work. RE

When I came to The New Patient Course I was frustrated with the lack of a plan and need a course to follow to get new patients into our practice. I needed some guidance and now I have some powerful ideas and tools to use at home – THANK YOU! LD